Skip to main content

BE ENCOURAGED!


It's absolutely amazing to know that all you ever hoped to be, do or have is already in you. it's true and that's as plain as it gets..."Christ in me the hope of glory..."

Sometimes we feel like we need to study more, acquire more knowledge and insight to prepare and equip us for what God has put in our hearts to do but guess what, all that 'equipment', resource, skill, talent, flair, gift that we need is already in us and what we need to do is STEP OUT!! Step out in faith on God's instruction on what he wants you to do.

Don't wait to have an exclusive one on one interview with @tarafeladurotoye or @moabudu or any of your own mentors/role models to understand how they became who they are before you step out. Those opportunities are priceless and I advise that you jump at an exclusive chat with any of your mentors but don't seat on your bum and just wait! You'll be waiting for a long time but once you step out, I guarantee you that your path will get clearer, you'll make mistakes but you'll learn from them and quickly too.
Gen 24:27  And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of my master Abraham, who hath not left destitute my master of his mercy and his truth: I being in the way, the LORD led me to the house of my master's brethren.

Don't wait to hear "the voice of God" with resounding thunder and flashes of lightning to know what God wants you to do. God speaks to us in different ways, it's your responsibility to find out how He speaks to YOU. Ask yourself some questions...what makes me happy? What annoys me and how can I fix it? How can I help? The answers are in your heart and be sure to listen attentively...that is GOD in you, speaking.

This piece is to encourage anyone who has been pushing aside those promptings and nudges in your heart to step out in particular areas; in your career, home, business, marriage, ministry, school etc and you're feeling you are not up to the task. That is the lie of the devil to limit you and to keep you sitting on your bum...waiting and time is ticking away. My friends, step out today because all you need is already deposited on the inside of you...in your spirit!!

Dan 1:17  As for these four children, God gave them knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom: and Daniel had understanding in all visions and dreams. 

Psa 32:8  I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye. 

Psa 143:8  Cause me to hear thy loving kindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.

Do comment, share and follow the blog, you can email us via iamachurchgirl@gmail.com and follow us on Instagram @churchgirlzrocking 
Have a blessed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BE YOURSELF

BE YOU Every once in a while, we come across people who are far away from who they originally are, they have become photocopies, or prototypes and I dare say even counterfeits of themselves…its amazing how one can move away from one’s true self and very quickly too. People have become imitators of others; people they call mentors, celebrities, their parents or siblings, friends and even random individuals, all in the bid to be accepted or something like that. With this beautiful age of social media with Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat etc and reality shows, people have easy and unrestricted access to people’s ‘fake’ lives whether private or public and as you constantly feast on these shows and these profiles in the name of entertainment or keeping up with trends you start to change. You begin to subtly accept and agree with their ways, start to think like them and eventually begin to act like them. It may take a while because it’s a gradual process but it surely will happen and ...

PERFECT IMPERFECTIONS

There they are, sitting bright and sunny perched delicately, waiting to be unwrapped to reveal the creamy yummy goodness that is so sweet and decadent, smoothe and cool to the touch. Yes; ripe and ready to eat bananas are fancy like that. Lol, perfect! right?! But what would you say about overripe bananas? Sitting at the back of the kitchen counter top or even closed away at the back of a kitchen cupboard; forgotten or on purpose left to grow and mature. It starts getting brighter but after a while dark brown spots and black patches begin to appear on them as they stay longer. They look off and unappealing, dark and unattractive but guess what they are still very PERFECT, discoloration and even time makes them perfect for the yummiest banana bread loafs and cakes like those from @sweetstuffkitchen. Okay okay, enough musings about bananas... FAM, don't wait to be perfect! your IMPERFECTIONS are what makes you unique, different and I dare say, PERFECT. Do not deprive humanity of your...

CHURCH GIRL

Hello everyone, Today is Wednesday and we would like to feature a church girl that truly rocks!  Life can be daunting at times but if you truly rely on God to see you through then you will rise above all and walk in the way as the Lord leads you. God has designed us and all that He does is good...perfect if i must add. so therefore, you are good and perfect and I dare say you are a perfect example for others to follow...you are a HERO! This piece is about one of my heroes. You can also tell us about your own heroes; comment on the post or email us at iamachurchgirl@gmail.com. Enjoy! HERO WORSHIP Do you know who I am? -         Ask your neighbour... Do you know who I am? I am the princess of the most High God Possessor of the heaven and the earth I am the righteousness of God The healed and the helped of the Lord The Apple of God's eyes The only sugar in His tea...hahaha YES! And I am a fellow virtuous la...